9977 Lin Ferry Dr., St. Louis, MO 63123
Phone: (314) 843-0102
Fax: (314) 843-0508
Senior Class Composites
Health & Fitness
Home & Garden
Letters to Santa
Lost & Found
Coupons On Call
From the Teacher's Desk ...
Help your child prepare for tests
• Plan a pre-exam study schedule, select optimum study times and stick to it.
• Be systematic. Survey the chapter, review questions and learn what your child doesn't know.
• Prepare and study a master outline or a set of summary notes.
• When your child has completed an outline or summary, have him or her read it as often as he or she can before an exam. Have your child recite it to himself or herself.
• Learn to predict questions. Take advantage of clues presented by your child's teacher.
• Make a list of troubleshooting points. Have your child carry this around and ask himself or herself these points
• If cramming is used to cover material not already learned, serious damage can occur to "known" information. Use intense reviews to provide final review.
• On exam day, read over notes, master outline or summary. Over-learning is a vital part of feeling confident and reducing test stress.
This information was provided by the Mehlville National Education Association.
City of Crestwood
City of Green Park
City of Sunset Hills
Lindbergh School District
Mehlville School District
Mehlville Fire Protection District
St. Louis County
St. Francis pupils graduate from DARE Program
Lindbergh School District now making computers available to public for $5
Oakville student journalists earn national honors
Mehlville High School junior earns perfect scores on SAT, ACT math tests
Oakville High parent-teacher conferences set today
Two Mehlville School District seniors selected for ’04 Missouri Scholars 100
Email this story
letter to the editor about this article
Type in your zip code and click "Go" to get your 7-day forecast.
copyright 1999 - 2017