• A meat shoot begins at noon at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2184, 6327 Lemay Ferry Road.
• All ages are invited to join Santa for caroling through the streets of Crestwood. The event will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the tennis court parking
(See CALENDAR, Page 24A)
(Continued from Page 11A)
lots of the Crestwood Community Center in Whitecliff Park, 9245 Whitecliff Lane. Sign up in advance by calling 729-4860. Participants are asked to bring a canned good donation on the day of the event.
• Concord Trinity United Methodist Church, 5275 S. Lindbergh Blvd., will conduct "A Christmas Story'' service at 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m. For more information, call 842-2060.
• The Zion United Methodist Church adult, children and bell choirs with orchestral accompaniment will perform the Cantata, "The Shepherd's Tale,'' at 3 p.m. at the church, 1603 Union Road. The free performance is open to the public.
• Single, divorced or widowed Christians are invited to attend a meeting of the Singles Ministry at 6:30 p.m. at Peace Lutheran Church, 737 Barracksview Road. For more information, call 892-2937.
• St. John's Lutheran Church, 3517 Jeffco Blvd., Arnold, will dedicate its new 650-seat sanctuary during a special service at 10:30 a.m. A service of praise and thanksgiving for 74 years in the church's second sanctuary, dedicated in 1929, will take place at 8 a.m.