9977 Lin Ferry Dr., St. Louis, MO 63123
Phone: (314) 843-0102
Fax: (314) 843-0508
Senior Class Composites
Health & Fitness
Home & Garden
Letters to Santa
Lost & Found
Coupons On Call
From the Teacher's Desk ...
Every student is responsible for completing homework assignments. Know what is expected and develop good work habits.
• Write down assignments and due dates.
• Understand the instructions before leaving class.
• Take home materials needed to complete the assignment.
• Learn to plan your study time. Work in class when time permits.
• Set aside study time at home.
• Carefully check completed assignments.
• Turn in completed work by the due date.
• Make up work missed during an illness or excused absence.
• Learn to ask questions concerning assignments.
• Be neat.
• If you have a question, ask the teacher.
This information was provided by the Mehlville National Education Association.
City of Crestwood
City of Green Park
City of Sunset Hills
Lindbergh School District
Mehlville School District
Mehlville Fire Protection District
St. Louis County
Scholars academy honors Lindbergh teachers
Tax-Aide organization seeks volunteers for next year
Mehlville High student earns national honor
Email this story
letter to the editor about this article
Type in your zip code and click "Go" to get your 7-day forecast.
copyright 1999 - 2017