Thursday, May 22
• South County Divorced Catholics will meet at 7:30 p.m. at the St. Cath-erine Laboure Parish, 9740 Sappington Road. The meeting is open to those of all denominations who are separated, di-vorced or widowed. For additional in-formation, call 832-2775.
• The 3rd District Stars and Stripes Women's Democratic Club will meet at 7 p.m. at the Cliff Cave Branch County Library, 5430 Telegraph Road. For more information, call 892-1570.
• A peer support group for blind and visually impaired people will meet from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at the Kirkwood Presbyterian Church, 100 E. Adams. Attendees must have a diagnosis of 20/70 or more with correction in the better eye. For more information, call 843-9880.
• The Crestwood-Sunset Hills Kiwan-is Club will meet at noon at Tsevis' Pub and Grill, 189 Concord Village Plaza. For more information, call 843-4168.
• Recovery in Christ, a 12-step alcohol and substance abuse support group, will meet at 7 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church, 6101 Telegraph Road. For additional information, call 416-1732 or 846-3381.
• Obsessive Compulsive Anonymous, a 12-step program support group for those who suffer from obsessive compulsive disorders or related anxiety / panic disorders, will meet at 7 p.m. at Con-cord Trinity United Methodist Church, 5275 S. Lindbergh Blvd. For more information, call (636) 394-0564.
• The Freedom2Faithfulness Support Group for men struggling with pornography and sexual issues will meet at 7 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church, 6101 Telegraph Road. For more information, call 846-8612.
• A cancer support and prayer group will meet at 7 p.m. at the Rivers of Life Church, 4646 S. Lindbergh Blvd. For more information, call 842-2207.
• Mothers of Preschoolers will meet at 9:30 a.m. in Room 176A at Canaan Baptist Church, 5409 Baumgartner Road. To preregister or obtain more in-formation, call (636) 464-4946.
Friday, May 23
• The Lindbergh High School Mothers' Club will sponsor a garden tour, lunch and plant sale from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Lindbergh Senior High School, 4900 S. Lindbergh Blvd. The cost is $18. For ticket information, call 842-7639.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly will meet at 9:30 a.m. at the Affton Presbyterian Church, 9217 Gravois Road. For more information, call 845-6044.
Saturday, May 24
• The International Folk Dance Asso-ciation will sponsor folk dancing from 7:30 to 10:45 p.m. at Holy Communion Episcopal Church, 7401 Delmar Blvd. The cost is $1. For more information, call 638-4024.
Sunday, May 25
• The Lifeline Players of Cedarville University, comprised of six Cedarville University students, will be featured in a presentation at 10:15 a.m. at the South County Bible Church, 4111 Von Talge Road. For more information, call 1-888-465-7378.
• THEOS, a self-help group for widowed men and women, will meet from 2 to 3:30 p.m. at Christ Memorial Lutheran Church, 9712 Tesson Ferry Road. For more information, call 631-0304.
Monday, May 26
• Memorial Day — Regularly scheduled activities are canceled.
Tuesday, May 27
• Overeaters Anonymous will meet at 1 p.m. at the First Unity Church, 4753 Butler Hill Road. Call 638-6070 for more information.
• A meeting of the Prism Weight Loss Support Group will begin at 6:30 p.m. at the Abiding Savior Lutheran Church, 4355 Butler Hill Road. For more information, call 894-9703.
• A DivorceCare support group will meet from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Faith Luth-eran Church, 6101 Telegraph Road. For more information, call 846-8612.
• The Jefferson County Swing Dance Club will meet from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall at Big Bill and Highway 141. For more information or to set up a group lesson, call (636) 296-9705.
Wednesday, May 28
• Insuring Success Toastmasters will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in Room 108 at the General American Building, 13045 Tesson Ferry Road. For more information, call 525-6677.
• The Tesson Heights Kiwanis Club will meet at 11:30 a.m. at the Tesson Heights Retirement Community, 12335 W. Bend Drive. For more information, call 849-1366.
• The Gravois Republicans will conduct their annual legislative wrap-up featuring state Sen. Anita Yeckel, R-Sunset Hills, and state Rep. Jim Avery, R-Crestwood, at 7:30 p.m. at the Crestwood City Hall, 1 Detjen Drive. A social period begins at 7 p.m. For more information, call 843-5072.
• The South County Kiwanis Club will meet at noon at the Ponderosa Steakhouse on South Lindbergh Boulevard. For additional information, call 487-6877.
• The South County Toastmasters will meet at 7 p.m. at the Best Western South Inn at Interstate 55 and Meramec Bottom Road. For more information, call 894-0357 or 894-5845.
• The St. Louis County Rotary Club will meet at noon at the Holiday Inn, South County Center, 6921 S. Lindbergh Blvd. For more information, call 845-2225.
• The Mehlville Optimist Club will meet for breakfast at 7 a.m. at Gingham's Restaurant, Lindbergh Boulevard and Lemay Ferry Road.
• The Kiwanis Club of Gravois will meet at noon at Orlando Gardens, 8352 Watson Road. For more information, call 843-9554.